Tim Tierney joined Conrail in 1978. Working his way through various positions, Tim retires from Conrail as President & Chief Operating Officer. Conrail has been a longtime supporter of the New Jersey Railroad Association. We were thrilled to host a luncheon on Friday, June 18, 2021 at the Nassau Club in Princeton, to honor Tim, thank him for his support while also wishing him well in retirement. Congratulations, Tim and thank you!
- NJRRA with GO-Rail visit Congressman Tom Malinowski on October 9th at his District Office in Sommerville, NJ
- NJRRA Celebrates Tim Tierney’s Retirement
- Our current rail policy is key to N.J.’s economic future. Don’t change it.
- NJRRA Visits Assemblyman Dan Benson
- America’s privately owned freight rail network plays a fundamental role in supporting economic growth and ensuring a high quality of life for millions.